PLAY NOW
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD

Mercenary Camps & Treasure Stashes

In last update we continue to make your towns more interesting and varied, therefore we have added Mercenary Camps and Treasure Stashes into your towns.

Those two area types can be found in new towns you settle after the latest update.

Mercenary Camps - these have a number of units which can join your army for a price

Treasure Stash - the legendary munchkin sir Fred is very hungry for loot, but he does not know what to do with it, so he hides it away and buries it under the ground. If you are lucky, you can find one of his stashes which has some valuable items buried, including Blueprints and Figurines of Enlightment!

Let us know if you have found any of these in your new towns and what do you think of it. Also let us know if you like these updates which add more variety into new towns - whether you like it or not. It will help us to understand better if it's worth adding more of these.

Posted 7 months ago.

1 2

Comments

Reply to Jeff :

This is actually a good idea tbh, will put it in todo list.

I was threatened by the player. He sent messages serious behaviour. He is one of this game alliance leader. He said my alliance and members can't play this game. His text messages threaten. I was unhappy after. I hope this case will not happen again. Please, please follow.

1 week 3 days ago

Reply to Jeff :

This is actually a good idea tbh, will put it in todo list.

1 week 3 days ago

Reply to Jeff :

This is actually a good idea tbh, will put it in todo list.

1 week 3 days ago

Reply to Jeff :

This is actually a good idea tbh, will put it in todo list.

1 week 3 days ago

Reply to Jeff :

This is actually a good idea tbh, will put it in todo list.

1 week 3 days ago

Reply to Jeff :

This is actually a good idea tbh, will put it in todo list.

1 week 3 days ago

1 2
You have to login to post comments