PLAY NOW
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD

Information Age Sneak Peek

The Information Age is just around the corner and we feel it is a perfect time to tease you just a little bit with things that will be released with this new age and Alpha 8 launch.

Like always, this will be a bunch of pictures. Below you can see several Information Age hero outfits, along with some buildings and units.

(Click images to see them in full size)

Let us know what you think about the pictures in the comments below!

Posted 3 weeks 5 days ago.

Comments

Well how about: Woooow, just wooow ! ;) It doesn't happen too often, that I'm searching for words (means: me being speechless) but those things look so awesome, that I just can't wait. Btw: when will Alpha 8 start ?

Nice touch, those policemen with the ukrainian sign on their helmet front. *g*

Edited by Andruxius 3 weeks 5 days ago.

3 weeks 5 days ago

Nice!! Can't wait to see it in game,,,if I ever reach that level. LOL

3 weeks 5 days ago

Reply to Andruxius :

Nice touch, those policemen with the ukrainian sign on their helmet front. *g*

Well, on Teya it's just ancient sign of Precursors which brings luck ;-)

3 weeks 5 days ago

Awesome!  Very nice detail.  I love the aircraft carrier.  Nice work!  Hopefully I get that far some day :D

3 weeks 5 days ago

Really awesome. Love the sleek design of the buildings and who doesn't love an aircraft carrier? Can't wait to so put on the Teya ancient sign of luck.

3 weeks 5 days ago

As always, great job!!! Love the design of the buildings and of course the aircraft carrier  :) .  I also like the outfits.

The million dollar question is ; how much longer ?

3 weeks 5 days ago

Btw, it's not just the carrier, images are clickable.

3 weeks 5 days ago

It looks cool, nice contrast to the bleak industrial stuff.

Unrelated to the images, I am not crazy about the whole nuke thing, although I understand that has been planned for ages and isn't going to change. Taken aside that it's a terrible r/l mass destruction concept, it makes no sense to me in the game either. The age itself looks very modern, futuristic even, while atomic power is, for the lack of a better word, outdated.

3 weeks 5 days ago

Oh boy, another age I won't make it to! hahaha

3 weeks 1 day ago

You have to login to post comments