Today we are adding experimental machine-translated version of the game in French language. We would like our French-speaking players to evaluate it and give is a score in terms on clarity from 1 to 10.
Don't pay attention to overlapping text, this is just a quick and dirty experiment, if it would be successful, we will fix it.
Aslo this translation was done with Google Translate, but if it's ok we will redo it with DeepL which is much better online tranlsator (but costs some money). Also let us know if it is better to have this kind of translation or it's better to play in English?
Additionally this update has a lot of fixed, mainly tutorial and phone-related since our effort to make this game as smooth as possible for new players on the phone:
- Equipment hint fixed
- Fix:on phone when hint says you can press on resource income counter to see more info, you had to actually press on progress bar.
- Advisor click areas increased. This is especially influental with Gromus on phone
- Some login issues fixed
- Fix: druid hint did not disappear after you finish his quest
- More hints on how to return to game tab in tutorial
- More info on how to zoom in/out in tutorial hints
- Better hints about dragging items in tutorial
- Fertile Bushes and Forest Outskirts are not visually stand out against gardens and Gardens more so it is easier to distinguish which ones are upgraded and which ones are not in the tutorial
- More porminent minimap icons for Hero and Flag
- More experience given in tutorial quests
- Collected resources and experience now fly to correct places
- Various interface improvements on phone here and there