PLAY NOW
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD

Mentor - A New Traveler Added

Today we have added a new traveling NPC which can visit your town, tell you Stories of Wisdom and help you meditate.

Several updates ago we have split Church into two buildings - Church and Cathedral, making it impossible to reach level 50 in Medieval Age. Today's update fixes this issue. Travelling NPC called Mentor allows you to meditate without Altar, Temple, Church, or Cathedral. It still requires Figurines of Enlightenment and costs resources and may take more time, so use it only if you really need it. Additionally your hero can learn something from Stories of Wisdom this character can tell from time to time.

Let us know what you think about this character.

Posted 2 months ago.

Comments

Totally unimpressed - used same number of figurines as normal plus a load of resources - only saving about 2 hours in levelling up time - so I cancelled. Figurines used were not returned. Would never have used it if I'd known - would have levelled up in normal way.

2 months ago

And I should also add -  I started before the update news was mentioned - and it only said it would cost resources, not figurines as well

Reply to Pixel :

Where it said it would only cost resources? When you ask him for a price he tells about resources as well as figurines in a popup.

2 months ago

He didn't originally - or I would never have chosen the option. But he does now.

Reply to Pixel :

Völlig unbeeindruckt - benutze die gleiche Anzahl von Figuren wie normal plus eine Ladung von Ressourcen - nur spart etwa 2 Stunden in der Nivellierzeit - also habe ich abgesagt. Die verwendeten Figuren wurden nicht zurückgegeben. Ich hätte es nie benutzt, wenn ich es gewusst hätte - hätte sich auf normale Art und Weise eingependelt.

Warum kann ich nicht die deutsche Version spielen?

Warum ist in Optionen die deutsche Übersetzung? nicht möglich

Reply to berserker :

Please add option to see how much resource it requires before agreeing to meditate? :)

Reply to SuperUser :

There is such option in the conversation.

2 months ago

I don't know, if it's a bug. I used the Mentor to level up, but while hero was in Meditation, he has gone. Hero continued to meditate, but at the end, she hasn't levelled up. So, figurines were lost. Is there a way to ensure, taht the hero could level up, even if the Mentor has gone?

Reply to Aurin :

I had the same trouble : i lost 3 figurines of enlightment.

Several weeks to get them ...

My heroe meditate and Mentor was gone.

4 hours later, my heroe finished his meditation but no new level.

Sad thing ... is Mentor a robber ?

2 months ago

Will be fixed in the next update

2 months ago

I just used the mentor to level up for the first time, sure hope he doesn't leave before I am finished.  I only saw how much stone was needed to level up, when I didn't have enough in my town, when I had enough, the amount did not show before it started. Maybe add a confirm button , like you have everywhere else lol

2 months ago

He came right back into my town and was able to get screenshots. It also does not mention Figurines at all or how long it will take.

When I had the right amount of stone, when I click on the button I will pay it, it just starts, does not say how much it takes

Reply to Lucifleur :

This is how all travellers work. In the first popup he tells you what are you missing. You have the figurines so he does not tell you how many of them you need. If you select option (Ask price) in the conversation, he  will tell you the price in both stones and figurines. When you select this option to level up, it has text "whatever the price is" assuming you know the price or don't care about it.

In the next update I will tweak the conversation a bit so the messages would be more simple and straightforward, but the principle will stay the same.

Edited by berserker 2 months ago.

2 months ago

You have to login to post comments