In today's update we have implemented part of the hero perks that
were there but not working. Additionally we have added some new perks.
There are affected 20 perks total.
- Sower / Hoarder - these perks increase food storage while your hero in it. This should allow you to launch attacks further in earlier ages,
- Demolitioners perks now increase siege unit charges
- Destroyers / Devastators perks added that increase destructive unit charges
- Assassin perks now are workding - they add bonus damage against enemy hero.
- Golden Horde perks are working now that increases health of your army by 5% when fighting against army that has no hero.
- Phoenix Rising perks now are working - they provide a chance to resurrect some units in your army after they died. The more units are dead after combat, the higher the chance to resurrect.
- War of the Worlds perks are implemented - your army gets 5% armor boost per perk when attacking a town that has lower loyalty (rainbox) than the town you have sent army from.
- Fencer perk is split into two - Dual Wield and Fencer respectively. Now Dual Wield allows to equip second sword, but it's efficiency would be 50%. You will need Fencer perk for 100%
- Chopper - increases chopping weapons (axes) range by 1.
- Butcher - increases chopping weapons (axes) damage by 30% additionaly to mastery perks
- Basic/Advanced Double Strike - add a chance for hero to attack twice per turn.
- Martial Arts - effect of the perk is doubled
- Armor Breaker - hero's unarmed attacks ignore armor
- Disarm - hero's unarmed attacks disarm his/her targets. Disarmed target's attack is reduced down to 1 until the end of battle.
- Stargazer - hero attacks ranged units first
- Keen Eye - hero attacks siege or destructive units first
- Shooting Range - hero attacks units that have the lowest health first
- War Criminal - hero attacks healers first.
- Bonus attacks in form of artifact bonuses has been increased
- Multi-level builds sometimes failing fix
- Petroleum Tanks / Oil Reservoir related bug fixed
- Fixed bug that prevented Intellect bonus to affect ships
- No tech tooltip on mobile fixed
War in Ukraine
As you have probably knew, we (the team behind Totem Tribe II: Jotun) is from Ukraine,
and thus it is needed to clarify the situation we are in.
While the war with russia is going on for 8 years already, it's
been over 3 months since full-scale invasion on 24th of February 2022.
haven't been moving or running away since that invasion, working on
updates for our games. However, the instability of the situation in our
country (continuous shelling, missile explosions, etc.) made it risky to
deploy updates, because in case when we deploy an unstable update and
the internet goes off for a long time due to line being cut, players
would be left with broken game for a long time. Fortunately, at the
moment the situation is relatively stable in our region (Kyiv), so we
are moving back towards timely updates.
On a side note I would like to thank all those players that have been supporting us for these 3 months. Your donations are helping us to pay for servers, continue working on updates and overall support our lives in these troubled times.