Today we have released completely new items panel into the game. It's been a demanded feature for a long time and finally we have managed to implement it. It might be a little bit unusual at first, but you will love it eventually.
But this is just one of the features.
We have also added a selector for Places of Interest, thus you no longer need to scroll the map to find that one particular place - you can do it with just a couple of clicks.
Another major change is the ability to enter a quest location you have previously visited without actually bringing your hero! You won't be able to interact with anything unless you bring your hero - no clicking on anything, etc. However, this will allow you to check monster dens to see if the monsters are respawned already, review previously missed locations to recall what have you missed there, etc.
Also now player info screen has medals, prestige points and prestige levels, so those players who hunt for achievements and victories can be recognized.
Finally there is a number of convenient tweaks to make the game more pleasant overall:
- Reduced time for fishing and digging treasures
- Petroglyph effect and cost doubled to make it more useful for a longer time
- Idol of Forture timers now should work better and give you more time to spin so it won't expire unexpectedly breaking your 7 day chain
- Higher chances to get equipment of your age unlike now when you are spawned with items you can't use.
- Numerous changes in Karfaree to make it better (like the dreaded opera quest).
You can read about other small tweaks and fixes in the update log.