I has begun.
The game is pretty rough and has LOADS of bugs, but letting real people in will help us to locate and find those bugs. The game is not by any means represent the final product at this moment, so if you got the invite and not ready for bumpy ride and want smooth gaming experience - PLEASE WAIT at least until beta.
To those who really wanted by haven't got the invite yet - don't worry, we will invite you as soon as technical possibility will allow. We can only let people carefully one by one to gauge the load on the server. Letting too many people too soon will complicate the testing process.
The current alpha version of the game have a lot of limitations. Some of the most notable ones are:
- Story mode is limited only to Tutorial which is about 2 hours long (depends on how you play it)
- We have only first two ages available - Dark Age and Stone Age.
- Possible game resolutions is limited only to a low ones for now.
- You can only start in Nothern or Southern Graasslands - other climate zones are not ready yet.
- A lot of features are not implemented or roughly implemented - they will be improved and implemented over time.
- World map is pretty small - since the alpha-test stage will not involve too many people.
If you were one of the invited people, please start up with this tester suvey where you will get instructions on how to proceed.
If you weren't invited, we are really sorry, but you will have to wait. Thank you for understanding.