Today we added new characters that travel around the world and may visit your towns from time to time. Some of them are helpful, some are funny, and some of them are bizarre.
There are 11 different characters - and it depends on your luck which character you are going to meet up with, and how often. They can appear anywhere inside your towns on a daily basis, so if you don't want to miss them, make sure your entire town area is uncovered from fog.
While it's up to you to discover all the obvious and hidden functionalities, here is a brief description of some of the features:
- Antiquarian - can exchange 10 items you don't need into something random. Now your expired Pysanka Eggs will have some use.
- Blacksmith - allows you to craft items. Unlike idols, this will require some time.
- Butcher - discover some unexpected uses for your trusty tamed animals.
- Chef - those heroes who need more food will be glad to meet this character.
- Debtor - this one is shady, but may be quite helpful (or the other way around).
- Gypsy Man - gypsies are known for their love of horses.
- Gypsy Woman - it seems that she is running pretty good deals, but is it really doing so?
- Necromancer - did you ever want to have a skeleton on your side? You might have a chance now.
- Riddler - it starts out like some simple childhood riddle - but then...
- Slaver - now you can find a better use for the troops you were going to dismiss.
- Sleuth - he will deal with that "final clover leaf on green background" problem in no time - if you can afford his services.
Let us know what you think about these new characters and post about your experience with them, features you have uncovered, weird, unclear, and funny moments, etc.
P.S. By popular demand we have also added a Vacation Mode. No big deal, but it allows you to leave without the fear of your country being deleted due to inactivity (It may still be deleted due to aggressive neighbors or other disasters, but oh well).