PLAY NOW
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD

Upcoming Random Ruins

It's been a while since we have added new quest locations into the game, but it does not mean we have nothing coming a lot. In fact - we have, it just took us longer than expected.

Here is some info on what will be released eventually.

We are working on a new set of random locations similar to dungeons and mines. They are Ruins:

Unlike mines and dungeons, ruins are a bit larger and more complex - there are sun-locations in them, they are not in all in one space.

There will be 12 of them.

What do you think about it?

Posted 11 month ago.

1 2

Comments

12 new locations, great! I like exploring the different locations, so new ones are very welcome. Thanks for all the work you put in.

11 month ago

Reply to berserker :

i would like to see the library

Yes, we will be working on Secret Library, after releasing this.

and when exactly will she appear

11 month ago

Is this along the story lines or just a separate area to keep us busy

11 month ago

Reply to berserker :

i would like to see the library

Yes, we will be working on Secret Library, after releasing this.

just you know I'm interested in looking at the end of chapter 1

11 month ago

Thank you Dev team, fabulous news!

Now if I could just have some Christmas trees too please!  I have been a very good girl this year Santa Bers (should be Father Christmas Bers but Santa Bers sounds better!) :)

11 month ago

thanks something new is good

11 month ago

Thanks Santa Bers and all co-workers for your hard works and your snowy christmas trees ;)

At least we will have lots of gifts to add under them.

11 month ago

I look forward to the Ruins as an intriguing adventure and an excellent addition.

Thanks for the lights on the Christmas trees. I love it.

10 months ago

waiting

10 months ago

Hi.

I have almost done all ruins here for the first time.

Before the release with the ruins, i was thinking that I had few time to play and pay a visit to all caves/ruins/dens/mines and I really enjoy them.

Now with all those new ruins we have less and less time to play.

I think I spend lots of time to play to this game but the 150 days is a very short life-time for our hero and give less and less time to play (or spend some enkord cash).

I wish you would reconsider this period because now i have a new gameplay experience : I need to choose 1 major quest (like ruins for instance) per hero and spending time for the other parts of this game need more time so I skip more and more of them. For instance, I need 4 or 5 heroes in order to play again with the demonic seal quest or the dragon keys quest. For a game with so many places to visit, I feel more and more frustrated.

For instance, I think that 200 days could help me to enjoy more parts of this game. Victories are good but cannot be sufficient to plainly enjoy me.

3 weeks 4 days ago

1 2
You have to login to post comments