Today we are releasing a new set of random locations - the random ruins! They are the largest and more complex than any random locations we have released before.
Some facts about them:
- All these ruins include various bits from other random locations released before - caves, dungeons, mines, and even anomalies (which are not random though).
- Some of these locations have lore-related static sections so these locations can be treated as a mix between random quest locations like dungeons and non-random ones like anomalies.
- High difficulty! - This time we were aiming at veteran players so some puzzles and monsters will be tough, speaking of which...
- New monsters - not entirely new, but rather new variations of existing monsters except much tougher. Can you handle them this time?
- New backstory about the Precursors - you will learn more about their fall from grace.
- New items - you will get a unique artifact in the end.
- New puzzles - one particular puzzle type is extremely hard, but there are ways to make it easier - try to crack it without simplification items.
Some of the ruins are unlocked pretty late in the game so having level 50 character would help.
WARNING: First 4 ruins are unlocked when you create new hero, so you will not be able to complete the quest associated with ruins for existing heroes, although you will be able to play the ones unlocked via maps.
All in all we hope it was worth the wait so absolutely tell us what you think about them in the comments below.