1. How many mines have you completed, state their names.
Old, Collapsed, Haunted, Derelict, Spooky, Exhausted, Twisted, Frightening, Immense
2. What have you found inside of them? Enemies, traps section, 'spot the difference' puzzle, steam puzzle, mirrors puzzle etc.
Enemies, skull puzzles, mirror puzzles, twins puzzles, steam puzzles, mining spots, treasure, secrets, brother Stakh and death.
3. How big/long did you feel the mines were? Too big, too short, just right, etc. Different mines have different size so state which one you are talking about.
Just about right, progressively. Loved to wander around, and it never got boring.
4. What kind of items have you found inside?
All kind of goodies, from speaker horns and ores to blueprints, figurines and valuable artifacts.
5. Have you found secrets in the mines? If so, how many of them? The secret is indicated by special sound and message in the log - "secret found".
According to the achievement progress - 11/30. Although sometimes it says "secret found" and sometimes it is not (on the same condition), so i'm not sure if it works right.
6. If you have found a secret, what do you think about them - is it a good addition or too much of a gimmick?
Not sure about the addition, they felt the same as the secrets i've encountered on the other locations. "Yay, i'm so smart!" when i find one and "Duuuh, i'm so dumb..." when i check the achievement progress.
7. What about gems? Have you found them all? How hard were they?
Cleared in the Old and Collapsed, missing some in the others. Sometimes i just forget to check, gem reward is too meh to bother.
8. Hidden consumable items - were they useful? How many of them have you found? How many blueprints/figurines?
Obviously they were useful, found quite a bunch, never counted though.
9. How hard were the enemies in your mines?
Most of those were skeletons and muscards, who are just walking exp. Met golems at the end, but at the moment they were as weak as the others. Snake hands in the early mines though did some serious damage. Personally i would like more enemies, but i don't think i would find much support for this thought.
10. How hard was traps section?
Freaking afraid of this part. Died twice - didn't register two objects as skulls in the first case and derped a little in the second one. Had to recheck the numbers of skulls a few times before making a step. Largest one in the immense was very stressful - in a good way. :)
11. Did you figure it out before or after trying to press plates by hero and reading hints?
Before. Didn't want to touch the pressure plate at all.
12. Did you figure it out on your own, or asked friends for help?
On my own.
13. How hard was 'spot the difference' puzzle? Easy enough, hard enough, too hard, just right?
Just right, a little too hard at the last mine (couldn't spot the instruments on the furnace even while switching the aligned images, got help from an ally).
14. How hard was steam puzzle? Did you figure it out on your own, or asked friends for help?
Was derping around for like an hour before an ally told me that steam can be dissipated if you come inside the cloud. After that, things went smoothly.
15. How do you find steam puzzle comparing with beacon puzzle from the dungeons?
Like it more than the beacon puzzle. Feels more organized and less annoying.
16. How hard was mirrors puzzle? Easy enough, hard enough, too hard, just right?
Ok at the beginning, hard enough with the five elements, gave up an used the camera to record the sequence with the seven elements - sequences contain mirrored duplicates and sometimes hard to find, i've managed to win without camera only once, when there were no twins.
17. What was the overall feel of the mines? How do they fit with the rest of the game? What was you first impression when you explored them? Did they felt like TT1 adventures? How do they compate to caves and dungeons?
Loved them slightly more than the dungeons and way more than the caves and anomalies. They were fun and the puzzles were nice and steady. The idea of a renewable source of ores and crystals was great. Would love to explore more mines.
18. How do you find Stakhanoff's story and the mines' setting in general?
It was curious, would like to keep more notes in journal though. I had only one story note in the quest entry, and since you get the rest from the stones - you will forget at least half at the conclusion (it was about 35 days between moment i've entered the old mine and the end of the quest).
19. What do you think about the conclusion of the mines quest?
The ending was good. I think i've encountered a bug, though.
20. State any other things you have found interesting in the mines, not mentioned specifically above.
If there were something else, i would probably miss it since i'm not very observant when it comes to the secrets and easter eggs. It was cute yet menacing location type, liked it a lot.