Several questions to those who have beaten at least couple of random ruins:
- How many ruins have you completed, state their names.
- What have you found inside of them? Enemies, digging piles, traps, rooms with buttons, puzzles, etc.
big/long did you felt the ruins were? Too big, too short, just
right, etc. Different ruins have different size so state which one
you are talking about.
- What kind of items have you found inside?
you found secrets in the ruins? If so, how many of them? The secret
is indicated by special sound and message in the log - "secret found"
- If you have found a secret, what do you think about them - is it a good addition or too much of a gimmick?
- What about gems? Have you found them all? How hard were they?
- Hidden consumable items - were they useful? How many of them have you found? How many blueprints/figurines?
- How hard were the enemies in your dungeons?
- How hard were the digging sequences?
- How hard were the hidden buttons?
- How hard were the puzzles?
- How hard were the holograms?
- Did you get the unique sections in ruins with a small story? Which ones? What do you think about those?
was the overall feel of the ruins? How do they fit with the rest of
the game? What was you first impression when you explored them? Did
they felt like TT1 adventures? How do they compate to dungeons and mines?
- What do you think about the conclusion of the ruins quest? Did you learn anything interesting in the end?
- How do you like the final reward? What did you get?
- State any other things you have found interesting in the ruins, not mentioned specifically above.