1. I go to all story locations but haven't done much in Karfaree since it was created as there was too much clicking for me physically trying to find the 5 people and trying to do it in different visits didn't help because there was no way of knowing which people I had already spoken to. This time however I have managed it thanks to a very helpful neighbour and I now know where to find them (so please don't alter their locations and then I can manage it next beta too :D). Keepers and NK are done, OH as much as I can, Thornsville I am eagerly awaiting the Gypsy Camp but also hoping that there will be some secret stairways and more rooms to discover in that big old house along with finding the reason why part of the roof is still covered in mist.
2. Love the caves and am working my way through them. I do think one of the stalagmite tops in particular is a little on the small side though making it hard to find even with magnification, perhaps you could make it a 'thou' (English measurement for a thousandth of an inch) bigger please :).
3. Dungeons are wonderful places and I really love them ... until I come to a beacon puzzle and then I grind to a halt. I think I have managed to do about 4 or 5 in all the alphas ... stuck on one at the moment and no matter if I work from the lit or the unlit angle I just can't get them to marry up. Unfortunately not being able to do these means I will never *sniff* be able to excavate the ship or the pyramid type ruins which I have been so looking forward to doing ever since I first saw them in the hope that there will be some weird and wonderful enhanced weapons and armour in them. I wish the beacon puzzles were in a separate room in grid form so I could do them or there was an option for a "dumb" switch to make them simpler (removal of decoys) for those of us that have trouble with them.
4. The anomalies I tackled with gusto when they first appeared only for me to lose all the precursor bits when my hero was killed, since that time although I go and collect the science points, and rescue the snow leopards :D, I have not had the heart to even find all the passwords again but maybe one day I will try again.
5. Dens are great places and I simply adore visiting them but wonder if perhaps they could respawn different creatures for each 10 levels so that we get a bigger variety of weird and wonderful animals like the bone, root and snake hands (my favourites of all so far). If coming up with inventing more is a problem perhaps something like different dinosaurs in Cannibals, different insects such as water beetles in Muscards or even have piranha fish with legs, mermen. Alternatively perhaps just a different area added to each den that randomly comes up with a different monster such as a flock of attacking birds in the forest ... maybe you could even have a competition for monster ideas but I am sure between us we can find enough work for your level designer.
6. Mines ... I have thoroughly enjoyed doing these and am *sniff* very sad I am working on my last one and I am trying to make it last as long as I can.