Some questions to those who have at least completed main quest of Karfaree (Approaching a God):
- How long did it take to beat the main quest? How long secondary quests?
- Which quests have you beaten and which failed or decided to skip? Why?
- How did you get into Karfaree?
- How did you get invited into the party?
- Which salad have you done for the chef?
- Have you gained access to the Black Market? How?
- Did you take part in the Opera play? How well did you perform? Have you received a mask?
- Have you figured out who is the Doom Bringer?
- How did you get the box for Zoryana?
- Have you been to jail? What did you do to get there? Have you tried to escape it?
- Did you take part in Gladiator fights? How did you perform? Did your performance there affect your interaction with other characters? Which ones?
- Have you uncovered the big secret of Hextor? Have you helped him with his quest regarding Necropolis?
- Did you manage to prove to Rayanus that he is himself?
- Have you helped Domina to return to business? How did you convince Rayanus?
- Have you tried the Domina's girls? Have you tried to work at Domina's? Which client have you got?
- Have you revealed the true story of Domina and how she become in charge of her house?
- How you revealed the story about Domina and Ignavus?
- Have you dated someone in Karfaree? How did it end up? Why?
- Did you become physically intimate with other character in Karfaree? Which one?
- Have you helped the Zoo Keeper? How? What about the lion?
- Have you tried your luck at the Casino Square? Won anything worthwhile?
- Have you found Lucy? Was she a good or bad girl? Have you helped her to get a job? Which one? Have you kept in touch with her to see her progress at her place of work?
- How did you like more serious non-personal themes in Karfaree like corruption, murder, crime? Did it made the story and overall atmosphere more interesting? Less interesting?
- How did you like more serious personal themes in Karfaree like gender relationships, intimate innuendos, options to become closer with some characters? Did it made the story and overall atmosphere more interesting? Less interesting?
- How many gems have you found in Karfaree?
- How hard were the quests to beat in Karfaree? Which ones were the easiest and which ones - the hardest?
- How did you like conversations with characters in Karfaree? Did they catch your attention or standing in your way? Are they too long/descriptive or good enough? Have you noticed the interactivity of them and various options that are unlocked in conversations depending on certain conditions?
- Were there too many characters in Karfaree? Enough? Too few?
- How do you compare the Karfaree with a) previous main quest locations like Opposition Hideout/Keepers Village/Ruins of New Kyiv. b) original Totem Tribe locations if you played it.
- How do you like the size of Karfaree in terms of content? Too big / could be split into multiple locations? Too small? Good enough?
- Have you found a trace of another unlucky newbie? (Easter Egg)
- Did you feel extremely lucky or extremely unlucky because of your actions (Easter Egg)
- How many secrets have you found in Karfaree?
- How did you beat Karfaree in general? Specify your progress there in siginficant steps / key points.
Since Karfaree is so complex it is ok if you submit the Survey multiple times, one if you have beaten it the first time and again when you have managed to beat it well, maybe even with multiple plays using various characters.
We have had similar surveys for the:
They were quite helpful so if you havent filled up those, it would be great if you will do them too.