Some questions to those who finished Thornsville quest:
- How long did it take to beat the location in general?
- How hard was garden puzzle? Was it too big? Too small? Just right?
- What was you first impression of Mr. Thorn?
- Did you happen to find no suitable answer while speaking with Mr. Thorn? If it's happened, state situations.
- Did you finish the feast with Mr. Thorn in conventional way, or prefered to get drunk?
- How do you like possibility to skip the main storyline in Thornsville by drinking?
- Did you tasted Mr. Thorn's "special dish"?
- Did you ask Mr. Thorn if he is a vampire?
- Did you ask Mr. Thorn "right" questions or "wrong" questions?
- What was your general impression of Mr. Thorn after finishing the feast? Do you find him a friend or more like a foe?
- Do you generally believe Mr. Thorn? Did you lie to him?
- Did Mr. Thorn shared with you his true intentions? If it happened, did you accept his "special offer"?
- Did you try to flirt with Mr. Thorn? Did it have consequences? What do you think about this story line?
- Did you investigate Thornsville at night? What have you found? Did you finish the investigation or got tired and went sleep?
- How hard was torch puzzle? Was it too big? Too small? Just right?
- Which way you ended final briefing with Mr. Thorn? Will you work together with him?
- Did you explore Thornsville's optional places of interest (wine cellar, second floor of the old wing, backside of the garden)? Did you find there anything interetsing?
- What kind of items did you find in Thornsville mansion and its surrounding?
- How many secrets did you find in Thornsville?
- How many gems did you find in Thornsville?
- How did you like conversations in Thornsville? Did they catch your attention or standing in your way? Are they too long/descriptive or good enough? Have you noticed the interactivity of them and various options that are unlocked in conversations depending on certain conditions?
- How do you compare Thornsville with a) previous main quest locations like Opposition Hideout/Keepers Village/Ruins of New Kyiv. b) Karfafree c) original Totem Tribe locations if you played it.
- How do you like the size of Thornsville in terms of content? Too big / could be split into multiple locations? Too small? Good enough?
- Who is Mr. Thorn?
- State any other things you have found interesting in Thornsville, not mentioned specifically above.
Since there are at least 4 ways to finish Thornsville main quest, it is ok if you submit the Survey multiple times, one if you have beaten it the first time and again when you have managed to beat it well, maybe even with multiple plays using various characters.
We have had similar surveys for the:
- Opposition Hideout
- Keepers Village and Ruins of the New Kyiv
- Cultural Figures
- Places of interest
They were quite helpful so if you havent filled up those, it would be great if you will do them too.