Are you being attacked constantly? Do you think that the defenses the game gives you are not enough? Do you want a separate game mode and/or continent where only peaceful players play? This thread is for you.
There is a point in the game where new players may face aggressive players or alliances and suffer from overwhelming attacks. This is not the best moment, but instead of being constructive and trying to learn from the situation, analyze what they did to end up in this situation and what to do to prevail or avoid such situations next time, players often start to express their emotions, create threads on forum over and over, and so on. To prevent it I have tried to create a single thread with FAQ's and have all these sentiments in one place.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: I am being constantly attacked by another player!
- Q: It's too hard to defend in this game. Attackers have an advantage.
- Q: I am being attacked by big alliance! I cannot stand on my own.
- Q: I want this game to have no "war" part. (I want a separate peaceful mode or continent, etc.)
- Q: Developers are not listening to peaceful players, they are only listening to top alliances (bullies, attackers, etc.)
- Q: You will lose all players if you don't stop attackers from
attacking as much as they want. Everyone is quitting the game because of
- Q: 30 day rule does not work, players should be able to attack others of the same level/age/power.